terça-feira, 4 de setembro de 2012


I realized so many things on your side ...


I realized I needed to be strong when you no longer exist.
I realized that if you lose not scream.
I realized I was not crying, he would die of grief.
I realized that stay with you was the best thing in the world.
I realized that my heart ached when I touched someone else.
I realized that selfishness took care of me.
I noticed that you were different, and being different made me suffer.
I realized that we were frightened when they had fights.
I realized that without you there was no reason to continue.
I knew you loved me. But I loved him more.
I saw the sparkle in her eyes when she kissed me.
I realized I wanted to have his children.

Above all my love, I realized I was sad. Sorry for not having you at all times, because you are too rational for you not to be corny, for you do not be jealous, because you are so indifferent.

I was upset with you, but would die in pain of your absence.

The annoyance of feeling made me mad, depressed, scared. Perhaps the time was able to teach me to have control over love.
I hope this teaching come quickly. Well, you do not wanna miss.

I want us to be strong as a rock. Unbreakable like a stone.

Oh my God, I start to forget what is love itself ..


I'm getting sick ..


Welen Lima

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário