terça-feira, 8 de maio de 2012

Fairytale

Fairytale
I wanted you to understand that my greatest desire is to be with you, feel you in me. It take you hours and days that I want. Selfishness? Maybe. Love? Absolutely. Such is my pain when I have not in my arms when I look to the side of the bed and do not see it. Maybe I really want a pansy, a fairy tale.So tell me, you who are wiser than I am. Why do not you become my prince? 'Cause you make me cry? Why not sleep with me when I feel short of breath? 'Cause look at me and said that we were not made for each other? Do not torture me this way my angel.Why do not you just kiss me and throws me? Let life take charge of our wrongs and fights. My love We have two options: "Ending our love for the simple fact of not being perfect" or "Risking our lives, feeding this feeling and living each day as if it were unique and how it was always the first time "I choose to stay with you until my body did not take it anymore, until I get tired of your kisses and our follies. That is, I propose to stay together even when lacking air in our lungs.Sorry to scare you with my crazy way to be! It took many years to learn to show my feelings. Let me show mine for you. Can I be an angel if you want, I can be a devil too. Tell me my prince, what do you want me to be?We can make two crazy full of desire and passion. Always liked the sweet taste of madness! Better yet if at his side.~ I learned to write lines that stifles all my heart and my soul tormented. Unfortunately not have achieved the perfection of this act. So, my words become so true and pure to the point to convey my feelings crazy and exacerbated. ~.: Have I done the right choice? We can take risks and discover or we can become insignificant people without courage and fear in life.Life is short my angel and my wait was long for you. I waited for the dawn of day, the appearance of the stars who came from afar to warn me about his arrival. You brought me happiness, brought me courage and faith. Do not leave me now that I'm totally dependent on you. What remains of my back is all so strange, so dark. You're the only light I can see. You're the only one I can play.I'm alone now .... thinking of you.


Welen Lima

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário